EFAs are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) that are essential nutrients. They are the starting point – or brick and mortar – for manufacturing all other fatty acids. Additionally they are the hormone precursors necessary to support, and build strong lean muscle. While also increasing stamina required for fitness and bodybuilding.
They are considered “good” fat. Also key components of other physiological processes in the body.
- Increased metabolic rate, EFA’s increase energy levels.
- Increased insulin sensitivity by delaying stomach emptying time. This allows the digestive system to absorb carbohydrates more slowly. Resulting in a decreased insulin response.
- Increased brain function, mood and intelligence; the brain is 60 percent fat and needs omega-3s to function properly.
- Increased brain function, mood and intelligence; the brain is 60 percent fat and needs omega-3s to function properly
- Improved stamina, and endurance while optimizing production of hormones.
- Reliable source of energy without increasing body fat.
- Has been seen to make skin smoother, more soft, and velvety.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease